Hey Slacker! Looking for a BMX Job? Have you worked in a warehouse and are good at taking care of inventory, shipping and more? The guys at Blackout Distribution, home to brands like Kink, Cinema and more are now hiring for a WAREHOUSE MANAGER! Get the full scoop below.
“Blackout BMX is now hiring for the warehouse manager position in Rochester, NY. Blackout is seeking someone with warehousing and leadership experience to run our daily shipping and receiving operations. To apply, send an email with your resume to [email protected]
Location: Rochester, New York
Position: Full Time & In-House
Benefits: Health Care Options, Vacation Time, Bonus Plan, Free Product Allowance
Job Purpose: Maintains inventory and supplies by receiving, storing, and delivering items; securing warehouse; supervising staff.
– Maintains receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
– Adhere to all warehousing, handling, and shipping legislation requirements.
– Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
– Controls inventory levels by conducting routine physical counts; reconciling with data storage system.
– Maintains physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts; inspecting equipment; issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement.
– Completes warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
– Maintains warehouse staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
– Maintains warehouse staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
– Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
– Ensures facilities are maintained, organized and cleaned. This includes docks, warehouse and break room.
– Highly reliable and organized
– Excellent time management skills
– Excellent communication skills
– Ability to set goals and meet deadlines
– Strong leadership skills
– 2-3 years of experience in a warehousing and/or management position”