All European teams are divided into four quartets: A, B, C, D. The top teams are grouped in “A”, strong midfielders in division “B”, well-organized midfielders in “C”, weak teams and complete outsiders are placed in “D”.
The teams were divided into groups of four. We must immediately note the first feature – each quartet contains opponents of equal potential. If in qualification and even in the final stage of the Euro or World Cup in the groups gathered contenders of different categories, here there is no such division.
It is immediately apparent that these quartets are made up of teams of equal strength. In their head-to-head encounters, there are no outright favorites and no total outsiders. For this reason it is difficult to see frequent strong unwarranted oversights, and experienced bettors more often make the Nations League Betting on skewed, gross mistakes of analysts of the shops.
The winners of their groups play in a higher league the next season, and they also take part in playoffs with the other winners of their quartet.
The team that wins the playoffs in the Nations League and fails to qualify for the final stage of the Euros and World Cups through the classical qualification gets a ticket there.
The team ranked last in the quartet is relegated to a lower division.
A few important features
- Common and weak middles not the best in qualification, bet on the League of Nations, where the opponents are roughly equal;
- the tops often try out the nearest reserves and practice new tactics, which sometimes leads to misfires, the strong national teams do not always adjust properly to the fight;
- the strong middles are strong in the new tournament, realizing that in the classical qualifying stage can make a misfire.
How the club odds rating for associations is calculated
The association club coefficient ranking is calculated on the basis of the results of all association clubs in the UEFA Champions League and UEFA Europa League over the last five seasons. The ranking determines the number of places for each association (country) in future UEFA club competitions.
The club odds ranking for associations in a particular season is based on the results of all clubs of the association (country) in the current UEFA Champions League (UCL), UEFA Europa League (LE) and UEFA Conference League (LC).
Points are awarded according to the following scheme:
- Winning the group stage and beyond (LF, LE, LC) – 2 points.
- Winning qualifying round and playoffs matches (BC, UEFA Champions League, LC) – 1 point.
- Tie in the group stage and beyond (BC, LE, LC) – 1 point.
- Draw in the qualifying round matches and playoffs round (LC, LC, LC) – 0.5 points.
- Bonus for participation in the group stage (LC, LC) – 4 points.
- Bonus for reaching the 1/8 finals (LC) – 4 points.
- First place in the group (LE) – 4 points.
- Second place in the group (LE) – 2 points.
- First place in the group (LC) – 2 points.
- Second place in the group (LC) – 1 point.
- Advance to the 1/8 finals, quarterfinals, semifinals and finals (LC, LE) – additional 1 point.
- Advance to the 1/2 finals and finals (LC) – additional 1 point.
Results of the penalty shootout series do not affect the calculation.
For playoff matches, which were originally planned as regular home and away matches, but then were reduced to one game, the scoring is changed as follows:
Three points for a win (in regulation or extra time).
Two points for each team in case of a draw (after regular and extra time).
One point for a loss (during regular or extra time).
Ratio is the sum of: current season’s average (the total number of points scored divided by the number of clubs in the association, participating in the European season) plus the results of the previous four seasons. In case of equality of coefficients, the higher place is occupied by the association with the higher coefficient for the previous season.
The ranking is updated after each round of the UEFA club competitions.
See also the most spectacular matches here https://mimy.online/blog/top-10-most-spectacular-ipl-matches.
- 1xbet free promo codes: TTT333
- Some tips when choosing a bookmaker
- Bettilt best bookmaker
- Your Ultimate Guide To The Best Boosting Service
- Jak wybrać kasyno online w Polsce