Here’s some product news we didn’t see coming. 90East and Skapegoat (Assuming Lino and Scerbo) have teamed up to do a freecoaster hub utilizing the very popular Planetary internals that we’ve been seeing a whole bunch of brands utilizing lately. They’ve kept it clean and simple with a cool 90East and Skapegoat logo and hub guards on both sides making it ready for the streets.
The 90East X Skapegoat Freecaoster hub is available through BMX shops and mail-orders that carry 90East or direct from the 90East webstore for $265.00 now! Check out more photos and details on the hub below!
– Planetary system clutch
– Built for street riding
– 7075 AL shell, 36h
– Solid 14mm 4140 heat treated cromo axle with 6mm broach
– 9-tooth driver
– RHD or LHD specific
– Plastic drive side and non-drive side hub guards included
– Approximately 17oz. / 480g weight without hub guards
– No gap when pedaling forward
– Feels and sounds like a cassette hub going forward with instant freecoaster mode when going backwards
Details for spokes:
– Drive side hub flange diameter 67mm
– Spoke hole pitch circle diameter 58mm
– Non-drive side hub flange diameter 54mm
– Spoke hole pitch circle diameter 45mm
– Center to flange 26mm
Check out a few more photos and details on the 90East website.