All right people! Here we go again! The second photo contest is here thanks to the support of Madera!
This time around we’re looking for your best photo that you shot!
Here are the rules:
1. The photo can be of street, park, trails or even flatland if you want.
2. You are allowed to use flashes or whatever equipment you want to shoot the photo.
3. You are allowed to edit the photo. Here’s a little advice on how to make your shot look good.
4. You are allowed to enter more than once.
5. All photos must be ORIGINAL and never before seen!
6. The photo MUST be shot by you. Stealing photos for this is sleezy! You don’t want to be sleezy.
7. This contest is open to all amateur photographers. Professionals, you are already getting paid for your work, so let’s let these guys have some fun.
The contest will run until June 18th where we will pick the top 3 photos for the prizes.
1st place will get a pair of red Protocol Cranks
2nd place will get a red 48mm Mast Top Load Stem
3rd place will get a red 25 tooth Helm Spline Drive sprocket
To enter, head over to our Facebook Page and drop your photo on the wall. Please put “Madera Photo Contest” as the description of the photo just to make sure we don’t miss it! Easy as that!
On June 18th we will take all the photos and pick the top 3 winners. We will also drop a photogallery featuring some of the honorable mention submissions as well! We will notify the winners through a Facebook message, so keep your eyes out for that if you submit a photo!
Now, get to work! The clock is ticking! Oh, and don’t forget to Like Madera’s Facebook Page while you are at it!
Please leave any questions in the comments!
DUE TO REQUESTS FOR MORE TIME, WE HAVE EXTENDED THE SUBMISSION DEADLINE TO MONDAY, JUNE 25th!