We’ve been hearing about the new Chad Kerley signature CK frame, the Tyler Fernengel signature TF frame and Ryan Nyquist signature 20th Anniversary signature frames for a little bit now, but Haro have just released the full specs and details on each frame. We haven’t found any detailed photos of the frames yet, so we grabbed the most recent photos we could find of each of the guys bikes to give you an idea of what’s coming soon! Get the full scoop below!
“We have three pro frames dropping soon! The CK Chad Kerley, the TF Tyler Fernengel and the Ryan Nyquist special 20th anniversary frame.
Pre-order if you’re interested through the Haro dealer of your choice.
HARO CHAD KERLEY SIGNATURE CK FRAME
• Constructed of 100% 4130 chromoly and features a heat treated hourglass head tube, bottom bracket shell, 13” molded stays and investment cast dropouts
• Brakeless specific design
• Externally CNC-machined seat tube with welded integrated seat clamp
• 20.75” and 21” TT sizes
·• 75.5-degree HT, 11.5” BB height, 13” RC, 8.75” stand over
HARO TYLER FERNENGEL SIGNATURE TF FRAME
• 100% 4130 chromoly with a heat-treated head tube, BB shell and Lineage cast dropouts with integrated chain tensioners and seat post clamp
• Top tube and down tube are butted and hydro formed while the seat tube is externally CNC-machined for maximized weight savings
• 75 degree HT, 11.5” BB height, 13.5” RC, 9” stand over, 5.1 lbs.
19.5” Matte Black
20.75″ Matte Black
21” Matte Black
HARO RYAN NYQUIST 20TH ANNIVERSARY FRAME
• The Nyquist frame is a bold mixture of current day frame technology and geometry mixed with some features and flavor from previous Nyquist signature frames
• 100% 4130 chromoly construction with heat treated head tube, bottom
bracket shell and Lineage cast dropouts
• Hydro-formed pierced top tube, externally CNC machined seat tube,
tapered seat/chain stays and integrated chain tensioners
• 75 degree HT, 11.5” BB height, 13.75” RC, 9.25” stand over, 5.25 lbs.
20.5” Trans Blue
20.75” Trans Blue
21” Trans Blue”
We’ll definitely keep you posted when these frames become available and we can get a more detailed look at each of the frames mentioned above!