For this weeks Madera Memo, we take a closer look at the Pilot V2 front hub…
It’s that time of the week for the Madera Memo. This time around Mike Hinkens unboxes one of their ever popular Pilot V2 hub. The video explains all the details on the hub, and focuses in on their many different axle bolt types and hub guards that you can run with the hub for every type of rider.
“Madera Memo #19 – Unboxing – Madera Pilot Front Hub
Madera’s rear cassette hub isn’t meant to be run alone! Take a peek at the matching front hub we offer: The Madera Pilot Front Hub is simple, light, strong, and stylish. Click play to learn all about it including its features, its numerous customization options, and more!
More info and link for purchase below.
Edit: Mike Hinkens
Music: Intro/Outro: Drumlins
MADERA PILOT V2 FRONT HUB
Available as part of BYOH program – Completely Customize your hub to fit your exact specs and needs
– Low Flange hubshell – 36 hole only
– Aluminum or Chromoly hollow 3/8″ center axle
– Bolt choices for 3/8″ threaded axle:
– 3/8 socket head bolts (8mm hex) – STANDARD
– Madera “Beach” Bolts
– 17mm Hex Head outer w/8mm internal hex
– Button Head w/8mm internal hex
– Chromoly and Titanium bolts available
– Colors: Black, Polished, Nickel, Snow, Rust, Matte Red, Celestial, Party Paint
– Weight: 233g/8.28 oz
All axles, bolts, and bearings are the same components used in Profile Racing’s Mini Hubs. Pilot hubs are suitable for trails, racing, street, and park use.”