Have you been wanting to learn tailwhips, but you aren’t quite sure how to get the trick figured out? Matt Ray just dropped this video teaching you how to tailwhip with a ton of great advice, tips and examples. Hit play to let Matt give you a lesson, then grab your bike and send it!
“Todays video I’m giving you the run down on tailwhips! Hopefully this video can help you learn this trick , tailwhips took me a while to figure out so be patient trying this one!
Remember the steps-
1. Decide where you’ll be learning (Fly out/Flat Ground/On a bank)
2. Get the tail whip motion dialed , standing still spinning your bike or going for whip.
3. Use arms to keep bike underneath you.
4. Focus on getting bike between your legs
5. Catch your front pedal. Consistently!
6. Catch your pedals like you’re doing a no footer.
Be confident and take your time mastering each little step. Good luck!
Film cred- Nate Sonders” – Matt Ray