Calling all graphic designers! Kink BMX are looking for a Graphic Designer to join their team out in New York right now and have put together a full listing for you to find out if it’s the job for you! Check out the full job description and requirements down below after the jump!
“As a part of the Kink BMX creative team, the Graphic Designer is responsible for design work that translates brand objectives and concepts into tangible solutions. Key to this role is the ability to execute brand directives into visual communications, that are authentic to the values of both Kink BMX and Mission BMX.
As a part of the team, you will work on projects in collaboration with the creative director, brand manager, product designers, and the marketing team. The Graphic Designer’s responsibilities include (but are not limited to) print collateral, packaging, social media promotions, digital marketing assets, as well as apparel and product graphics. A passion for design, typography, storytelling, and the overall brand experience are paramount to success in this role.
Location: Rochester, New York
Position: Full Time
Benefits: Health Care Options, Paid Vacation Time, Bonus Plan, Free Product Allowance
• Ability to work independently as well as in a group
• Ability to receive suggestions and critiques in a positive and constructive way
• Excellent time management skills
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Comfortable working in a “small business” setting
• Staying in tune with BMX, action sports, and lifestyle market trends
• High proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop)
• Intermediate proficiency in Adobe Premiere and After Effects a plus
• Intermediate proficiency in web standards and languages (HTML, CSS, etc.) a plus
• Bachelor’s degree preferred but not mandatory if sufficient experience
• 1-2 years professional graphic design experience
• BMX, bicycle, action sports, or similar lifestyle brand experience preferred
Please apply by sending a resume, design portfolio or website, and cover letter on why you want to work for Kink BMX to email@example.com. Applicants who do not provide work
samples will not be considered.” – Kink BMX