It’s that time again for another Through The Lens photo contest! This time around we’ve partnered up with a Quintin Co. for some dialed prizes for your photos.
This time around we’re looking for your best photo that you shot!
Here are the rules:
1. The photo can be of street, park, trails or even flatland if you
2. You are allowed to use flashes or whatever equipment you want to
shoot the photo.
3. You are allowed to edit the photo. Here’s a little advice on how to
make your shot look good.
4. You are allowed to enter more than once.
5. All photos must be ORIGINAL and never before seen!
6. The photo MUST be shot by you. Stealing photos for this is sleezy!
You don’t want to be sleezy.
7. This contest is open to all amateur photographers. Professionals, you
are already getting paid for your work, so let’s let these guys have
The contest will run until September 24thth where we will pick the top 10 photos. Then we will pass the top 10 on to the Quintin Co. team to pick the top 3 photos!
1st place will get a Cream Duke hat and a pair of Quincy Chinos.
2nd place will get a Black / Camo Nitniuq hat and Olson beanie.
3rd place will get a Charcoal Script hat.
To enter, head over to our Facebook Page and drop your photo on the wall. Please put “TTL Contest #3” as the description of the photo just to make sure we don’t miss it! Easy as that!
On September 24th we will take all the photos and pick the top 10 winners and let the Quintin team pick the top 3. We
will also drop a photogallery featuring some of the honorable mention submissions as well! We will notify the winners through a Facebook message, so keep your eyes out for that if you submit a photo!
Now, get to work! The clock is ticking! Oh, and don’t forget to Like Quintin Co.’s Facebook Page while you are at it!
Please leave any questions in the comments!