New month, new Brian Tunney video!
The end of the year is near, and with November wrapping up we get a look at Brian Tunney‘s monthly edit! Check out what he got into during his flatland sessions between the garage and a spot outside! As always, Brian delivers with real solid riding!
“1. I escaped the garage for a day. The basketball courts near my house aren’t that great, and I mistakenly did a trick I already did just over two years ago. So I found it, did that picture in a picture thing and it looks pretty much the same on a different bike with a different setup.
2. I went pretty hard on windshield wipers this month (actually only a few days…) This is a cancan undertaker windshield wiper. They are not as satisfying as doing the full undertaker.
3. I also did some rolling this month. This is nothing new. I think I can safely say I’ve been doing rolling around the worlds for 25 years now. That hurts my brain to say.
4. Another windshield wiper undertaker version.
5. Another pretty standard front wheel rolling link for me. This was on a Heresy tire and to be honest, I’m not sure if the shape works best for compact garage riding or my tendency to want to roll forward, then turn, then go straight again.
6. There’s a very famous scene in Dorkin in York 1 where Kevin Jones does a standup backwards infinity roll in his garage while his mom takes out the trash. I used that as inspiration for this infinity roll to undertaker.
7. This one was in my notes for a while. Undertaker, stall underneath into upside down wheelie, then rebate back to the original side. It doesn’t look great, but it felt nice to cross it off the list.
8. I switched to a 1.75 Odyssey Super Circuit tire and everything started rolling easier in the garage. This was the result.
9. And then I started messing around with front wheel tricks on the bike that has become the undertaker bike. A few minutes before landing this, I took a supplement called Brain Boost in my coffee and then this happened, pretty easily (for me). I can’t say for sure if a silly coffee enhancer helped me land this but it did make me wonder.
10. And because I was fooling around with infinity rolls, this had to happen: Infinity roll to backwards flail boomerang.” – Brian Tunney