Hey, Slacker! Looking for a job in the BMX industry? Are you good at sales and know BMX products? Well, maybe you are the guy Blackout Distribution is looking for to fill an Inside Sales Representative position! Check out the details below!
“Position: Inside Sales Representative
Location: Rochester, New York
Benefits: Health Care, Paid Time Off, Bonus Plan, Employee Purchase Plan, and Skatepark Membership.
Blackout BMX – one of the nation’s leading BMX distribution centers has an opportunity for a motivated and energetic individual to join our sales force. As one of our Sales Team Members, you’ll serve as a primary contact to our established network of customers. The candidate is expected to work in our offices located in Rochester, NY. To learn more about our company, please visit www.blackoutbmx.com .
– Provide exceptional service on inbound and outbound phone calls to existing and prospective customers.
– Maintain communication with customers via phone and email.
– Prospect new customers through various company initiatives.
– Educate and motivate customers on product and sales tactics to ensure customer success.
– Record and maintain detailed notes within customer database.
– Travel to various company events: trade shows, customer appreciation parties, and shop stops.
– Actively participate in both division and company wide meetings.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
– Knowledge of BMX bicycles and components preferred.
– Excellent communication skills required verbal and written.
– Ability to multitask and ensure completion of all assignments in a high energy environment.
– Selfmotivated to ensure completion of tasks with minimal supervision.
– Possess a positive attitude and personable, outgoing personality.
– Strong project management, organizational and analytical skills; ability to work effectively under time constraints and deliver results.
– Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and/or Google Apps.
– Experience using Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software.
– Normal office environment with 10% time in warehouse environment
– 2-3 years retail experience preferred.
– 2-3 years phone sales experience preferred.
Submit resume to: email@example.com”
All the latest BMX videos, news, products and more can be found in the DAILY SECTION!