Alex Magallan and Timmy Theus headed to Athens a few weeks back to represent Tree at the Twilight Jam, and managed to catch a ton of footage along the way. Both dudes killed it, and I appreciated the less than average music selection.
Brian Yeagle has had a pretty rough string of injuries lately, so footage of him has been few and far between it feels like. Today, Tree Bicycle Co. dropped some footage that Stew Johnson was sitting on of Brian throwing down at the Eastside Trails reminding us all that Brian is the man! Enjoy!
“A little earlier this year Stew Johnson caught Yeagle in the act of doing what he loves and sent us over a few clips. Here they are. Brian is savage, enjoy!
Thanks to Stew, and all the dudes at the trails.
“One for the Ditch”
3 Inches of Blood”
Have you ever wanted to work in the industry but didn’t know how to get involved? Well, Tree Bicycle Co. is looking for something to manage their brand! Check out all the details below!
Tree Bicycle Co. is now accepting applications for a General Manager
Tree started in 2002 to make the best parts we can think of, so riders can just ride and have fun. The primary purpose of Tree is to serve people and not for people to serve it. The bigger the business grows the better it can serve people with positivity, products, and to give an example of how cool BMX and our lives can be.
Effective: October 2012
Location: Greater St. louis, MO area
Experience: Has owned or managed a successful business
Full Time Position: Wage based on experience and possibility for profit sharing. I’m looking for someone that will be an integral part of Tree’s success and is willing to make the investment in the company. Compensation will reflect results.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
-Will start as a sales position first, then will integrate to GM role
– Contacting established dealers to solicit orders each day, growing & maintaining relationships with shops and distributors
– Handle day-to-day operations of business, which include: bookkeeping and/or accounting duties, sales and marketing management, payroll, purchasing, inventory management, assist with collections, emails, accounts payable
– Responsibility for managing both the revenue and cost elements of income statements
– Detail oriented approach towards sales forecasting and purchasing
– Manage payables, cash flow, and sales goals
– Enhance productivity and efficiency in our systems, workspace, and staff
– Will wear many hats
– Ensure that operations run smoothly and according to company policy
– Build and maintain an operations manual for Tree
– Assist in the development of revenue generating ideas and ways of serving and building value for customers
– College graduate or equivalent experience with proven skills in business and financial management
– Has owned or managed a successful business
– On board with Tree’s vision
– Superior leadership skills, works well with a team and have the ability to work independently with little or no supervision.
– Strong Quickbooks, Excel, and Word skills
– Open mind searching for constant self-improvement and growth
– Effective oral/written communication, critical thinking/problem solving and decision making skills
– Driven and able to work under pressure and deadlines
– Detail-oriented, thorough, and will carry projects through to completion
– Outgoing personality, positive attitude, high energy and enthusiasm, self directed and motivated
To apply for this position, please send your resume to Sam at email@example.com.“
Head over to the Tree Bicycle Co. website to check out 11 photos that Clint Reynolds took on a recent trip to Ecuador with Brian Yeagle and Walter Pieringer. No riding photos, but it looks like it was an interesting trip for sure.
We’ve been going with the Products: column for 26 weeks now. Can you believe it? I can’t. Either way, it’s Saturday again so as you can imagine we’re not about to go and screw up our record just yet. This week we’re going to take a closer look at Van Homan’s signature VH3 frame from FIT, the Fantastic Plastic peals from Colony, the Envy complete bike from Wethepeople, Profile Racing‘s 40 Stem and the Straight Pull cassette hub from Tree Bicycle Co.. Let’s get into this!
Derek Nelson’s new Tree Bicycle Co. edit is now embedable. So if you missed it or want to see all of its goodness one more time, hit play now! This guy is on a whole different level.
“Perhaps the best thing about something like BMX is that your relationship with it can really be whatever you’d like it to be. BMX is there, and we can mould ourselves around it, and with heart and dedication in earnest we shape our riding and community through it to be the way we would like them to be. There aren’t any rules.”