Here’s the Wethepeople section for this years Ride To Glory. This time around they brought Maxime Charveron, Fooman, Mike Curley, Pete Sawyer and Jason Phelan to film and meet the challenges. If you are liking their video, you can vote for them on the Ride UK website.
We got a preview of the 2013 Wethepeople 2013 complete bikes a few weeks ago, but now we’ve got their entire catalog for you to check out! These bikes are looking real good!
“s been a long and tiresome road that always leads us to this point, a lot of sweat, stress but also a lot of pride and a feeling of great accomplishment. We are now happy to showcase our 2013 WETHEPEOPLE complete catalogue.
Take a look through, view the bikes, specs, the riders and get ready for whats going to be an explosive year ahead.”
Wethepeople‘s Australian riders, Nick Harris and Tim Storey recently made a trip to Portland, Oregon to find out what all the hype was about. It looks like they took full advantage of their time there and came through with this dialed edit.
“Nick Harris and Tim Storey spent a couple weeks in Portland Oregon. As you can see they destroyed the city in true Australian style.
Filmed by Chester Blacksmith and Mark Rainha, Edited by Mark Rainha.”
Ryan Aylward does it for Wethepeople in Ireland through Hub distribution. This is his fresh new edit of him throwing down some damn good street riding that you’re going to want to take a look at!
Filmed and edited by – Eoin Shiel
Track – Madvillain “Figaro”
Wethepeople‘s Tim Storey made his way to Woodward West for week 10 to get some riding time in. While he was there, he filmed a ton of clips that you can check out right here in this edit. Plenty of goodness in this.
“Terms & Conditions
1. Shoot a 1 minute video capturing your finest tricks. You must introduce the video by saying ‘Evans Cycles check this’ – We don’t mind about video quality, so whether it’s on your phone, helmet camera or any other recording device we want to see it!
2. Upload your video to Youtube or Vimeo and send us the link to enter email@example.com
3. Every entry will get a place in the prize draw to win a top of the range BMX from Wethepeople worth £700! Plus a chance to win weekly prizes. – We will be drawing random prizes each week for our favourite videos, so get creative and hope we enjoy it!
4. The winning videos will be published on all of our Evans cycles sites, plus the Evans BMX facebook and twitter. Wethepeople will also be posting the videos on their site, so your video will be seen by thousands of people!
5. No sponsored riders, sorry guys we want to give fresh new young talent their time to shine.
6. Keep it clean, we will not accept entries that contain swearing or violence.
7. The competition closes at midnight 16th September.”